We are delighted to welcome guest articles from other writers, company owners, and like-minded people who are involved in medical fitness and wellness-related topics. We believe it’s a perfect opportunity to express your experience and introduce you to our blog readers.
Topics of acceptance:
- Integrative/Complementary Drugs.
- Health tips.
- The article should be at least 500 words or more.
- You can write multiple articles.
- The article must not contain affiliates links; there must be no apparent sales pitch/self-promotion.
- The article must be the initial writing, thoughts, or experience; special and of the highest standard. No material is stolen or duplicated (including your personal blog). If we discover your article is written somewhere, we will withdraw it automatically and you will no longer be able to send posts.
- The topic must be health-related, insightful, yet simple to understand.
- Include references if required.
- Must have the appropriate image(s) or 1 video in the content; set the source if the image/video is not yours. Offer credit where the credit is due.
- You accept that your post will be screened, updated for typographical and grammatical mistakes, and/or reformatted to suit the style of our platform.
- You accept that we will not publish your article if it does not comply with this policy.
- Under no circumstances can Doctors Gallery be morally or otherwise responsible for your post.
To tell “thank you” for taking the time to write for us, we are more than pleased for you to add a link back to your own blog site.
It’s really convenient to post as a guest on this blog. What you need to do is submit your article file to: [email protected]
Please write “Request for a guest post” in the subject line.
You can also include the following for your Author’s Bio box section:
- Full Name
- Brief Bio
- Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn