Follow these 10 tips to stay healthy
Don’t forget to skip breakfast.
The stress and rush of daily life leave us with no time to take care of our health. This results in large growth, and proneness to diseases like diabetes. Today, World Health Day, learn how to stay fit and energetic.
1. Walk at least 5,000 steps a day. One should walk for a while after eating. Walking briskly for half an hour in the morning can be beneficial.
2. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water to stay healthy. It will keep you hydrated and also help in the digestion of food. Drinking water regularly removes all the toxins from the body.
3. Don’t forget to skip breakfast.
4. Practice eating less at night. Eating less food at night will keep weight under control. Because the body has to work harder for digestion at night. So you should eat light and less food at night.
5. Drinking less tea and coffee keeps the body healthy. Many people drink tea and coffee habitually. Drinking too much harms the body.
6. Green tea is more beneficial for the body instead of tea and coffee.
7. Everyone loves to eat fast food. It contains more calories.
8. Addiction is harmful to the body as well as mental health. Alcohol and smoking cause lung and liver diseases.
9. Exercise regularly. Yoga makes the body flexible, as well as being important for mental health.
10. Stay away from sweets to stay healthy.
11. After all, good sleep is essential for staying healthy.